Monthly Archives: August 2015
Line – A social media app like whatsapp has come up with a very cool offer in which you will get Rs 50 cashback on Rs 20 freecharge code by just sending a small message.
How to get Rs 50 cashback on Rs 20 freecharge code ?
1. Download Line app from heee
2. Now open the app and login/signup
3. Now you will a “LINE INDIA” notification. If you don’t see it, then search it manually
4. Send a message “FREECHARGE” to this conversation
5. Within 5 minutes, you will get a Rs 50 cashback on Rs 20 freecharge code
Use it on freecharge app.
How to redeem this offer…?
1.Visit FreeCharge (Web, Mobile Web, Apps)
2.Choose recharge amount of Rs 20 or more & Apply Promo code that you received from line app.
3.Complete payment using debit/Credit card or netbanking
4.That’s it. You will receive Rs 50 cashback within 24 hours.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Valid till 1st Sep 2015 on all products
2. Max cashback Rs50 on min. successful transaction of Rs20
3. Offer valid only on FreeCharge (Web, Mobile Web, Apps). Download App: frch.in/fcline
4. Valid only once per User/Email/Mobile No/CC/DC/Netbanking/FreeCharge Credits
5. Offer not valid on add cash transactions
6. Cashback will get credited in FreeCharge credits within 24hrs. For any help email care@freechar…om
7. Unique Promocode has to applied to avail cashback
Unlimited Trick :
• No Need OF Rooted Device OR Emulators
• Simply Clear Catch LINE Messenger
• Login / Register With Another Number
• Verify Number and Do As Describe Above
Vodafone announced that it has extended ” Double Data Offer ” to all its circles. This announcement came when other operators are hiking data tariffs, and after Airtel launched 4G services in more than 296 cities, providing 4G data at 3G rates.
Double Data Offer is a limited period offer for Vodafone India subscribers across all the circles. Under this offer, the subscriber will be eligible for receiving double the quota of their original data pack that is availed from 121 platform during the offer period.
Unlike the older offer, this new offer is available for recharges done through either electronic mode at retailer, using paper vouchers, or using the online mode or debit mode (direct debit or USSD). This is surely quite delightful for Vodafone India data users. Hurry! This offer expires on the 30th of October 2015.
Continuing with its endeavour towards improving overall customer experience, Vodafone India invested over Rs 1000 crores in Mumbai to strengthen its network by putting up over 950 new 3G sites and expand its retail footprint with the opening of 11 new Vodafone Global Design Stores.
After rolling out 4G trials in many cities, Airtel has just commercially launched its 4G services in 296 towns across India. This makes it the first company to make the fast new 4G services available to the public.
Airtel is giving away free 4G SIM cards to all compatible users, and promises to provide SIM cards within four hours at the users’ doorstep. To request for a free 4G SIM card, head over here http://www.airtel.in/4g/ get your free 4G SIM. Delivered at your door step for free here
The company is offering its 4G services at very low rates starting at Rs 25. Additionally, Airtel is offering six months of unlimited music streaming and downloads on ‘Wynk Music’ and five free movies per month for six months on the Eros Now channel of ‘Wynk Movies’.
It has also introduced the new Infinity Plan that starts at Rs 999. This plan offers unlimited voice calls on mobile, along with data benefits. It has also entered into alliance with Samsung and Flipkart to promote its new 4G service.
Airtel has launched a dedicated website, where users can check if their number is eligible for a 4G upgrade, and whether they can request for a free 4G SIM card or not. The company has also introduced 4G dongles, and home Wi-Fi modems starting at Rs 1,400 and Rs 1,500 respectively.
The company has just released an ad which boasts of really fast speed with Airtel 4G, while also claiming that a full movie can be downloaded in just three minutes.
Watch the ad below:
Bookmyshow has come up with a loot offer in which you need to activate new payment method in bookmyshow – My Wallet. So now activate your My Wallet and get Rs 150 free wallet balance for new users and Rs 50 wallet balance for old users.
Note – Only use bookmyshow website to avail this offer not app. New Users will get Rs 150 and old ones will get Rs 50 !!
How to get Rs 150 free wallet balance ?
1. Visit bookmyshow here
2. Now sign up for a new account or sign in with old account
3. Now go to “My Wallet” option
4. Verify your mobile number here and you will get Rs 150 added
Features of bookmyshow My Wallet
• Safe One-click Purchase – Store cash in your MyWallet to pay for your tickets
• Instant Refunds- No delays, no follow ups, no worries, get instant refunds
• Secure Payments
Over the weekend, the Indian government stirred up quite controversy by asking Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to block 857 Porn websites . The complete list has now been leaked by the Centre of Internet & Society (CIS), telling us exactly which sites won’t be accessible to Internet users in India anymore.
The list includes all the major porn websites from India and abroad. The Department of Telecom issued this directive on grounds of morality and decency, claiming powers under section 79(3)(b) of the Information Technology Act.
According to the IT Act, the government can take the initiative to disable access to any website if it ‘is being used to commit the unlawful act’.
The section reads:
79. INTERMEDIARIES NOT TO BE LIABLE IN CERTAIN CASES
(1) Notwithstanding anything contained in any law for the time being in force but subject to the provisions of sub-sections (2) and (3), an intermediary shall not be liable for any third party information, data, or communication link made available or hasted by him.
(3) The provisions of sub-section (1) shall not apply if—
(b) upon receiving actual knowledge, or on being notified by the appropriate Government or its agency that any information, data or communication link residing in or connected to a computer resource controlled by the intermediary is being used to commit the unlawful act, the intermediary fails to expeditiously remove or disable access to that material on that resource without vitiating the evidence in any manner.
The CIS in an April 2015 report also found that the procedure for blocking online content in India remains opaque and that there is an urgent need of transparency measures.
Recently, the government had tried to ban 32 websites including Dailymotion, Imgur, Vimeo and Github without any prior information. There are numerous easy ways to access blocked websites even after they are banned,
Here’s the full leaked list of the 857 porn websites being blocked in India by the DoT: