BSNL Cuts Down 3G Tariff Plans To 1 GB For Rs 125
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) is all set to reduce the 3G rates by half for both the
prepaid and postpaid customers in all circles across India by introducing uniform data
packs. Now 1GB of 3G data costs Rs. 125 for Postpaid users and Rs.139 for Prepaid users,
effective from this Independence Day i.e. 15th August 2013.
After the recent 3G price reduction by RCom , Now BSNL has drastically reduced their 3G
Plan charges and brought it down to 2G prices. However Reliance 3G plans works in
limited circles and only for Mobile Phones users while with BSNL 3G plans there is no
barrier of mobile, PC, Tablet or Laptop and also works Home and Roam across India.
BSNL’s 2GB and 5GB 3G data packs now cost Rs.225/Rs.251 and Rs.501 / Rs.561 (Postpaid
and Prepaid) respectively. All these come with 30 days validity. The new rates are
applicable in all the circles across India including National Roaming.
Below is the exclusive snapshot showing the latest new 3G Data plans (Uniform Data
Plans for 3G and 2G) of BSNL (Effective from 15th August, 2013) :
Note / Terms and Conditions :
1. All existing 3G and 2G Data STVs and packs ( BSNL CO/ circle STVs) for prepaid GSM
services will be withdrawn w.e.f 15.08.2013 and for post-paid GSM services the plans
will be discontinued w.e.f. 01.09.2013.
2. The data usage charges for “bsnlstream” will remain the same at Rs.0.25/MB.
3. For Prepaid 2G Data customers, who have recharged 2G Data STVs till
14.08.2013, the customer profile is to be converted to default profile of 3G with no
speed restriction from 15.08.2013.
4. The customer profile in the new unified Data STVs will be 3G with no speed
5. All other terms and conditions will remain same.
6. This above tariff will be implemented w.e.f. 15.08.2013 (Independence Day ) for
prepaid GSM services and w.e.f. 01.09.2013 for post paid GSM/3G services.
7. The MRP of the prepaid data STVs is flexible of Rs.2 (+/-) of above price, depending
upon local market condition and technical feasibilities available from circle to circl
Posted By: Prashant Kumar